June 18, 2013

My Style: Graphic Tee & Creepers


Today's Look:  is all about the graphic tee which features an abstract design of geometric shapes, metallic detailing, and a female's face.  To start the outfit off, I chose my white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black creeper shoes.  Since the shirt has the color mint within its design, I wore a silver and mint clip bracelet.  Finishing off the look, I wore black round framed sunglasses, suede fringed purse, and a leather jacket. 


Outfit Details:  Shirt, Jeggings, & Leather Jacket at Express (Scottsdale, Arizona), Shoes by Wild Diva at urbanog.com, Sunglasses at urbanog.com,  Purse by American Eagle at ae.com, Bracelet at Kohl's (Prescott, Arizona).

Fashion Tip:  Black round framed sunglasses are a staple for any wardrobe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment