June 10, 2013

My Style: Wildfox Couture


Today's Look:  features one of the hottest brands that originated from Los Angeles known for their swimwear, clothes, and sunglasses.  Wildfox Couture was established in 2007 by two childhood friends  Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon.  The swimsuit I chose was featured on Seventeen Magazine's May 2013 cover, modeled by AnnaSophia Robb.  To match the light pink within the pattern on the swimsuit, I wore a ruffled, pastel colored cardigan.  Highlighting the green colors on the suit, I wore sea-foam green earrings and olive green sunglasses.  Pulling all the colors together, I wore a jeweled necklace that contains greens, blues, pinks, purples, yellows, and white.   To make the swimsuit part of an outfit rather than just a suit, I wore my black high-waisted shorts and black studded wedges.


Outfit Details:  Swimsuit by Wildfox Couture at wildfoxcouture.com, Cardigan by Romy (Bellingham, Washington), Shorts by Kimchi Blue at Urban Outfitters (Scottsdale, Arizona), Shoes by Shoe Dazzle at shoedazzle.com, Sunglasses by A.J. Morgan at Foot Fetish (Prescott, Arizona), Necklace at nordstrom.com, Earrings at P.J. Chilcottage (Flagstaff, Arizona).


Fashion Tip:  One piece swimsuits can be used as a bustier/corset top within an ensemble.  Check out Wildfox Couture at wildfoxcouture.com


No comments:

Post a Comment