March 9, 2014

Runway Fashion: Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter

Cara closing the Chanel Show
Since I am on Spring Break, I was excited to have the time to cover Paris Fashion Week!  Huge fashion houses such as Chanel, Miu Miu, Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney, Christian Dior, and Louis Vuitton all premiered their fall/winter lines.  From sleek, hand-tailored suits to sparkly, dream-worthy gowns, I had a difficult time narrowing down the video selections, so I included as many as I could.  In some of the videos, you can catch glimpses of famous celebrities in the front row, like musicians Kanye West and Rihanna, as well as Vogue editors from around the world.  Kendall Jenner made an appearance in the Chanel show AND of course you can spot my favorite supermodel Cara Delevingne working the runway in multiple shows!  Xoxo

Chanel


Miu Miu


Dolce & Gabbana


Christian Dior


Stella McCartney


Lanvin


Alexander McQueen


Balenciaga


Kenzo


Saint Laurent


Louis Vuitton


Hermes


Elie Saab


Valentino



No comments:

Post a Comment