April 23, 2014

My Style: Daisy Dukes


Today's Look:  showcases a pair of acid wash cut-offs and a loose crop-top.  I love the flowy, flared cami in daisy-printed jersey knit, and I couldn't wait to add the daisy embroidered, high-waisted acid wash cut-offs and daisy stud earrings.  As you can tell for this spring, I am enjoying crop tops and shorts.  Making the outfit more tomboy chic, I wore simple, white Converse sneakers and edgy aviator sunglasses. I finished the look off by dressing up my phone in Clique's "Gold Dust (Clip Case)" which matched my gold accessories perfectly.  If you didn't notice, I kidnapped my brother's longboard as a photoshoot prop for fun.  And yes, I did try to cruise around a little bit, but let's be honest, I am no skater girl.  haha  Hope you all are having a wonderful, adventurous week!  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Top, Bracelets, & Sunglasses courtesy of Charlotte Russe , Phone Case courtesy of Clique Fashion Case & Skin Boutique ,  Shorts by Vibrant at LoveCulture, Converse Sneakers at urbanoutfitters.com, Rings and Earrings from Forever 21.


Fashion Tip:  Daisies are a major trend this season.  Whether its on a graphic tee, embellished accessories, or embroidered shorts, daisies are a definite must!






   



1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous! really love all the daisy prints on you outfit! :)
    you have such a cool style, followed you on Bloglovin! <3

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete