June 20, 2014

My Style: Anchors Aweigh


Today's Look:  was taken on beautiful Santa Monica Beach in California.  I just spent three glorious weeks in Cali and visited Santa Monica Beach, Venice Beach, Marina del Rey, Beverly Hills, and Universal Studios.  I highly recommend enjoying all that southern Cal has to offer.  Visiting these places, you get the beauty of Santa Monica, the craziness of Venice Beach, the sophistication of Marina del Rey, the ritz of 90210, and the thrills of Universal Studios.  For a warm day in Santa Monica, I started styling this outfit with a darling, dark blue, cinched-bow crop top.  I added a lace mini shirt and navy flips.  For accessories, I wore an anchor pendant to add a little seashore motif.  Man, I already miss the ocean and I’ve only been home one day!  Anyway, I hope you’re having a wonderful summer day! Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Top & Shoes courtesy of Charlotte Russe ❤ | Skirt from American Eagle | Purse from Missguided | Bracelet from Charming Charlie | Sunglasses from Basement Marketplace | Necklace from Black Hound Gallerie | Silver Ring from Maurices | Bedazzled Ring from Brighton


Fashion Tip:  Navy and white are a classic pairing for an outfit at the beach.  







            


3 comments:

  1. you look awesome! lovely photos! :)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing much to say but you look excellent! <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I heart a lace skirt :) lovely...

    www.talis.com.au / www.blog.talis.com.au

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete