June 2, 2014

My Style: AZ Home T


Today's Look:  is simple and yet it has great impact.  The Home T was designed for two purposes—to show home-state pride and to donate to multiple sclerosis research.  This 100% made in the USA, soft cotton tee was designed for those of us who know that home is where you came from, long to be, or just can’t imagine not returning someday.  Besides being stylish, super soft, and making a statement about your home state, this t-shirt has a wonderful purpose—a portion of all profits is donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, hoping to help find a cure for this devastating disease.  Loving the great state of Arizona, I am proud to wear this t-shirt, but I’m even more proud to help spread the word about donating to find a cure for MS.  On a much lighter note, I styled around The Home T with a faux leather baseball cap, white cut-offs, sunglasses, and my comfy Converse sneakers for a day out and about exploring.  The cut-off denim shorts are from one of my fav stores, Blush Boutique.  Be sure to check out Home T here:  http://www.thehomet.com/ and Blush Boutique here: http://shopblush.com/.  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Shirt courtesy of Home T ❤ | Shorts courtesy of Blush Boutique ❤ | Shoes by Converse from urbanoutfitters.com | Backpack by PINK from Victoria's Secret | Hat from Express | Watch from Charming Charlie | Sunglasses from Forever 21 | Earrings and Love Ring from Earthbound Trading Company | Jeweled Ring from Brighton | Nails by Impress


Inspirational Quote: Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.  ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

  



I wore this look on a little day trip to visit the Grand Canyon.  Here are some pictures that I found online of one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World and outdoor adventures.  Enjoy :)






Credits:  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5




2 comments:

  1. Great look with an awesome cause! I know when I was staying in Kansas for a bit, I was homesick like crazy (I'm from California)! I love the casual look. Very well put together ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I loved looking at those beautiful photos of the Grand Canyon...makes me want to visit again!

    Libertad
    http://www.libertadslittleluxuries.tk

    ReplyDelete