June 22, 2014

Product Review: Sunset 45's "The Little Luxuries Box"


This month I had the privilege of collaborating with Sunset 45 and reviewing their June "Little Luxuries Box".  The Little Luxuries Box is a box filled with fashion and beauty products worth $100+ that arrives at your doorstep once a month for a subscription price of only $30/mo plus $5 shipping.  Each month's box is different and unique.  I was so excited with the June 2014 box I received, which was inspired by one of the latest runway trends: tribal.  


The box included a gorgeous "Nona" necklace, "Jinji" earrings, OPI Nail Lacquer in "Dating a Royal", NYX Butter Lipstick in "Hot Tamale", Hello Waffle blush and coupon, and 7th Heaven Naturals mask!  WOW, right?  It definitely made my day when my box arrived.  The necklace and earrings are truly beautiful pieces of jewelry and great quality.  I am excited to style the necklace in an upcoming post; if you keep scrolling you will see how I styled the earrings, lipstick, nail polish, and blush.  The nail polish color is a bold royal blue and looks great with just two coats.  The lipstick is one of my faves from the box!  The bright orange color is a new addition to my lipstick collection and feels soft on the lips.  The blush is a sweet, light pink that applies nicely on the cheeks and creates a perfect tint of color.  Last but not least, the mask was wonderful.  As a blogger, I am very consistent and careful with my skincare.  I enjoyed trying the new mask.  It didn't irritate my skin (which is rare because I have very sensitive skin) and my face felt very smooth after. 







Overall, I give Sunset 45's "The Little Luxuries Box" an A+!  The products are of true quality and the customer service is so friendly.  The packaging and presentation were professional and appealing. If you are thinking of subscribing or want to purchase a box for one month to try it out, click here.  I always love receiving goodies in the mail, so if you're like me, you'll LOVE what Sunset 45 offers.






Outfit Details:  Earrings, Lipstick, Blush, & Nail Polish courtesy of Sunset 45 ❤ | Heels & Bracelets courtesy of Charlotte Russe ❤ | Eye Shadow & Mascara courtesy of N°7 Cosmetics ❤ | Dress from Love Culture | Rings from Forever 21 

Credits:  1 | 2 | 3



2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Love this outfit! I especially love the earrings they are so colorful.

    Your blog is awesome!

    http://fashionmyeyes247.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so good and your photographer is always on point! Beautiful outfit, especially the way you paired the colors together. <33
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete